Re: beagle webinterface

ok, this don't give any error... but when I do an alert of mimetype
value it only shows me $mimetype...

one question... is possible that user when clicks the link href
changes for the modified { Uri} value?

thanks.

Blackhold

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Material SCG08
http://associacio-aoe.org/scg/charlas
Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats
while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that
don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or
in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where
thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for
the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in
default pdf. Thanks you a lot...