Re: Missing entries

>> What is surprising is that the limit is 100! So there is no sense in
>> saying "first 67" of 212 hits. And the above list has exactly 101
>> entries (in case you printed the exact output). So maybe you were
>> unlucky and the file you were looking for was the 101st one (beagle
> This can not be the whole story, since I had 2 file
> Endocrinol_139_437_Chrousos.pdf missing ?!;-)

Luck was a bad excuse as it turned out it was a bug! Old one that too.
I think I resolved it (in svn r4826).

For others, this fixes the problem of "Showing top X of Y" where X is
less than 100 and Y is greater than X. Since beagle-search currently
asks for at most 100 results per backend, it does not make sense if
beagled returns less than 100 results when more results are available.
This can happen if files are removed/renamed when beagled is not
running so beagled is not able to register the removal of those files.

Hopefully this is the problem Bernhard was seeing. I was able to
somewhat reproduce his case and verified the fix against it.