Re: beagle-thunderbird and tmp files?

D Bera wrote:
I get 1000s of small files per day so clean them out manually every now and
then.

What can I do at this stage to dig up the cause?

Something major seems to wrong. I would suggest stopping indexing, at
least thunderbird, for the time being. I am investigating the cause.
Unfortunately, the original developer of the thunderbird indexing
feature is unreachable; so, I will take some time to figure out what
is happening. I will keep you posted.

If I can do anything to help fix this, please let me know.

Udo