Re: beagle-thunderbird and tmp files?

> x86_64 on AMD Phenom SMP system.
> It appears that the mails in thunderbird are indexed over and over.
> (more items added than total count of mails in thunderbird)
> Won't this pollute my Beagle index?
> I get 1000s of small files per day so clean them out manually every now and
> then.
>
> What can I do at this stage to dig up the cause?

Something major seems to wrong. I would suggest stopping indexing, at
least thunderbird, for the time being. I am investigating the cause.
Unfortunately, the original developer of the thunderbird indexing
feature is unreachable; so, I will take some time to figure out what
is happening. I will keep you posted.