Re: beagle-thunderbird and tmp files?

> I am running beagle-thunderbird 0.3.8-13 on my FC10 system.
> I experienced loads (10's of thousands) of tmp files in /tmp containing
> headers of old email messages after installing beagle-thunderbird.
>
> Are these files coming from beagle-thunderbird?
> If so:
> Why are there so many?
> Why aren't they cleaned up?
> They interfered with the working of the system!
>
> if not: What could be the source?
> How could I find out?

Someone recently reported a similar problem in one of the bugs. We
need more information to trace the cause. Roughly ... yes, the tmp
files are coming from beagle-thunderbird. But they are supposed to be
cleaned up right after they are indexed - which should happen within
minutes after they are created, if not seconds.

I am kind of busy this week; so if you do not hear from anyone else, I
will ask for some more information which can help me trace out the
cause. Possibly next weekend at the earliest.