Re: beagle (indexing)
- From: "Joe Shaw" <joe joeshaw org>
- To: "D Bera" <dbera web gmail com>
- Cc: "ML: Dashboard Hackers" <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: beagle (indexing)
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:40:02 -0400
On 10/12/07, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
> If you want to work on this, ping me back :)
> I can send you all data you need. Akregator now uses a db which has
> C++ (not C, so no P/Invoke) and python bindinds but no C# binding.
How do the python bindings access the data? Do they reimplement the
database access, or use a library API underneath? If it's the latter,
it implies that there's a C API that could be used in C#.
] [Thread Prev