Re: Just notice, Kerry/Beagle is a Massive Memory Hog

> Right now with automatic index off,

  Which option is this ? Can you quote the full text ?

> htop reports:
> there are 8 incidences of: beagled: /usr/lib/beagle daemon.exe --replace --bg
>
> AND
> there are 6 incidences of: beagle-helper: /usr/lib/beagle/IndexHelper.exe

All for the same user ? I would love to say that it is impossible, at
least more than one instance of beagled.

Well, it is possible but should never happen. Which version of beagle
are you using ? How big is your ~/.beagle/Log directory - and can that
be shared/emailed-to-me ?

> That is a total of 14 and I using over 300 Megs for beagle. (ouch)

You are lucky that 14 instances are using only 300 Megs - thats about
"20" Megs a piece. Normally instances are about 30 Meg each.