Re: beagle (indexing)

> If someone could also include their akregator directory in a personal
> e-mail, I might look into doing it later, but nothing soon... the key
> is datetime stamps in the db, otherwise db's are more or less
> impossible to index. If someone doesn't wanna send their feeds, all im
> really curious about is the db schemea, to see if its possible.

If you want to work on this, ping me back :)
I can send you all data you need. Akregator now uses a db which has
C++ (not C, so no P/Invoke) and python bindinds but no C# binding.
There is a bugzilla which contains parts of some email that I
exchanged with an Akregator developer a while ago. Let me know if you
need the db.