Re: beagle (indexing)

Ug, I was thinking it was sqlite, I'm saying screw akregator for the
moment, no P/Invoke means reverse engineer, which means way too much
work for little gain (atm). Maybe once I get all my metadata ideas
into something real ill look into this, but nothing on the short term.

For the record, who uses a on disk db thats not bdb or sqlite? ;)

--
Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik