Re: beagle r4019 - in trunk/beagle: Util beagled beagled/DownloadsMetadataQueryable

> other RDF-type discussion is looking promising and when I get a good
> chunk of free time in the next 2 or 3 weeks, I wanna give more time to

Get in touch with Max (of beagle metadata fame) on this one. He is
thinking on the lines on providing a SemWeb-adapter (a
SelectableSource, IIRC) on top of beagle. The idea is extremely
promising till now and will allow RDF queries to beagle.