Re: NullReferenceException

Hi Joe,

Find the entire command-line below.

Joe Shaw wrote:
Can you paste in the entire beagle-build-index command-line as you run
it?  I'm mainly looking for whether you pass in --disable-directories
and whether the list of items to index you pass in are all
directories, all files, or some combination of both.
beagle-build-index --mono-debug --debug --recursive --target \
/home/steve/.beagle-static /usr/local/www | \
ins.date.time > $(HOME)/.beagle/beagle-index-static.log 2>&1

ins.date.time is just a filter adding date and time to each line in
the logs as you can see in my previous postings.

Regards,
   Stephan.