Re: NullReferenceException

Hi Stephan,

On 3/27/07, Stephan Hegel <stephan hegel gmx de> wrote:
2007-03-27 04:09:29: file:                                                                       <--!!!

The line marked with <--!!! looks strange to me as there is no file name.
Looks like after the exception indexing is aborted.

This is definitely the problem.  Unfortunately, I can't see any way
this can happen.  Maybe there is a bug in our DirectoryWalker class.

Can you paste in the entire beagle-build-index command-line as you run
it?  I'm mainly looking for whether you pass in --disable-directories
and whether the list of items to index you pass in are all
directories, all files, or some combination of both.

Thanks,