Re: Gaim/Beagle crash

Joe Shaw wrote:

This indicates just as it says: D-Bus isn't properly set up. Newer versions require that a UUID be generated before it's used. I believe this is supposed to be done by postinstall scripts, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Ok. It's not clear to me if there's anything I could do (besides to file a bugreport) about it. Could I manually repair the install of D-Bus/Galago just to get things working here, and if so could anyone provide a few pointers?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk