Re: Gaim/Beagle crash

Hmmm, Well ideally, you can report this under beagle in Debian, and they
weill reassign it to the appropriate place (which I'm sorry to say I
don't know where that is) and they should at least let you know if its a
configuration problem, or a known issue. Unfortunately, its really a bug
in dbus, and most packagers have beagle marked correctly as relying on
galago/dbus if that feature is active, but it looks like the dependency
tree broke in debian...

A short/possible solution would probably be installing/reinstalling your
dbus packages. =/

Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm gonna look for a way to remove the
chance of this killing us, but it looks like we have to keep it..

Debian bug reporting (sorry its so complicated, if you can't get it,
e-mail me the info, and I'll file one..)
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik