Gaim/Beagle crash

I get a crash from beagle when clicking on an IM Conversation in beagle-search. The following is the final output from beagle-search in the term it was started in:

Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.

I'm running debian/etch, with Beagle Search 0.2.12 and Gaim 2.0.0beta5. Any ideas if I could do anything about it?

peace, love & harmony
Atte      | quintet: