Re: Gaim/Beagle crash

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 22:38 +0100, Atte Andr�ensen wrote:
> I get a crash from beagle when clicking on an IM Conversation in
> beagle-search. The following is the final output from beagle-search in
> the term it was started in:

> Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
> a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
> used by your application.
>
> Aborted
>
> I'm running debian/etch, with Beagle Search 0.2.12 and Gaim 2.0.0beta5.
> Any ideas if I could do anything about it?

Hmm, this is it?  There's no "assertion failed" errors or anything prior
to this message?

If not, can you try attaching gdb to a running beagle-search process:

        gdb --pid=<pid of beagle-search>

When it starts up, set a breakpoint on abort:

        break abort

And then hit 'c' to continue execution.  When the program aborts, type
in "bt" and send the output.

Thanks,