Weekly SoC report (Thunderbird backend)

Hey guys,

I just came back from my little trip about an hour ago and that's why I'm a bit late with my report (no Internet access at all for the last couple of days). My work with beagle has suffered a bit with this but I have still managed to begin writing on the backend. But not much more than that. Continue this work will be the priority for the upcoming days before the next report. We might have something that works by the weekend.

It's time for me to catch up now and I'm going to use the input I've gotten to debug the extension a bit.

Thanks!

Pierre Östlund