Re: Weekly SoC report (Thunderbird backend)

Hi,

On 7/15/07, Pierre Östlund <pierre ostlund gmail com> wrote:
A small question here at the end: what license should I apply to the
extension? I know that beagle is primarily MIT X11, but wouldn't the MPL 2.0
be a better license for this?

I don't think MPL 2.0 exists?  At least this page:

   http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/

and Wikipedia say that the latest version is 1.1.

Personally, I would prefer if the extension were MIT X11, as the rest
of the Beagle code is.