Re: GSoc Weekly Report (Browser Extension Rewrite)

Hi,

On 7/14/07, Tao Fei <filia tao gmail com> wrote:
I've noticed that Epiphany can be written in C or in Python. The old
extension is written in C. I'm wondering whether it is acceptable if I
write the extension in python ?

It's a possibility, although I'm not crazy about adding a Python
dependency to Beagle (not libbeagle, which already has an optional
Python dep for the bindings).  It's probably not unreasonable to
assume that anyone with Epiphany installed will also have Python,
however.