Beagle+Xesam: Weekly Report

Hello All,
Sorry for the delayed report, but it's been a hectic weekend at college.

This week I cleaned out the non-live search mechanism after clarifying
the intended behaviour with the Xesam folks. I still need to make sure
that a blocking search doesn't block the server as a whole. I've also
been trying to figure out how I can make grouping work. It seems that
Lucene supports grouping of ANDs and ORs in the same way that the
Xesam spec specifies it, but this doesn't always translate. I need to
look this up further.

So my main task for the week ahead is to try to resolve this, and
start figuring out how best to move the adaptor into the Beagle code
so that we can support Xesam natively.

Cheers!
--
Arun Raghavan