Re: beagle-search: Showing the top 2 of 3 total matches

Hi,

Felix E. Klee wrote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't allow more results:

     --max-hits
          Reduce  the  number  of  search  results  returned  per
          backend.  The default  is  100, and  this  is also  the
          maximum allowed.  --stats-only  Show only statistics on
          the number  of search results  and how long it  took to
          get them, and not the results themselves.
The help and the man page seem to be wrong. In fact, beagle-query
can return more results. I've just tried with --max-hits 200 and got
142.

Beagle version I'm running is from SVN, rev 3612.

Regards,
  Stephan.