Re: beagle-search: Showing the top 2 of 3 total matches

Hi,

Something else: According to the beagle-query man page, only a maximum
of 100 search results can be returned per backend.  How can I increase
this number to, say, 10,000?  As said before, I often get dozens if not

I haven't checked the man page. beagle-search returns top 100 results.
beagle-query returns top 100 by default, you can use --max-results (or
something like that) to get more results. The API allows setting any
number.

The limit of 100 in beagle-search is for usability reasons. Its a
visual tool and usability experts decided there is a pretty way of
showing a lot of results to the users visually. For advanced users
like you, we provide the C and python API. BTW, I am not a usability
expert.