Re: Call to test CVS

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 15:45 +0100, Stephan Hegel wrote:
> > Interesting.  Do you see any errors when you run beagle-extract-content
> > on it?  Are all the other files in the tarball found?
> On request I sent the tarball and the output to dBera.

Ok, figured this out.  The archive filter at present limits the number
of files extracted from a file to 30.  This is to avoid an issue of
having to extract HUGE archives (think: an archive of your whole home
directory), which would likely exhaust all of your disk space.

I've added a counter to beagle-extract-index so this'll be easier to
identify in the future.

Thanks,