Re: beagle doesn't see new created files - osx spotlight does.

Sorry you are right, I tested it again now an it works. Now I have
newest updated beagle. I thought that it is still broken because I
tried it after first beagle update and it didn't work. After second
update still nothing, so after third beagle update I stopped trying.
Now it works great both on Fedora 6 and Mint Linux (Ubuntu 6.10).

Wonderful. Show it to your OSX friend ;-)