Re: epiphany frontend updated

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 10:41, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> I've rewritten the patch for Epiphany as a plugin, but it's still
> against 1.0.x.  I think it'd be better to modify it to work as
> an extension for 1.1.x then have a straight patch.

I'd agree - I've fired off an email to the epiphany guys to get some
info on the new extensions stuff - we'll see where that gets us to.

> If you want to have a look in at the plugin as it stands, it is
> in the ephyplugins module on Savannah.  See
>   http://www.etc.gen.nz/projects/dashboard/
> For details (search for Epiphany).

OK - got it. Thanks.

> I've been meaning to work on Ephy 1.1.x stuff, but I've had some
> issues compiling Gnome 2.5 on my machine.  I now have Garnome
> working, but Ephy 1.1.1 crashes as soon as I try to run it...
> Who knows, maybe one day it'll work for me.

Hmm - my garnome is currently building Mozilla - hopefully ephy will
work after that and I'll be able to move this forward ;)

Lee
--
Lee Willis                                lee leewillis co uk