Re: epiphany frontend updated

Hi Joe (and others)

I've rewritten the patch for Epiphany as a plugin, but it's still
against 1.0.x.  I think it'd be better to modify it to work as
an extension for 1.1.x then have a straight patch.

If you want to have a look in at the plugin as it stands, it is
in the ephyplugins module on Savannah.  See
  http://www.etc.gen.nz/projects/dashboard/
For details (search for Epiphany).

I've been meaning to work on Ephy 1.1.x stuff, but I've had some
issues compiling Gnome 2.5 on my machine.  I now have Garnome
working, but Ephy 1.1.1 crashes as soon as I try to run it...
Who knows, maybe one day it'll work for me.

Cheers!