epiphany frontend updated

The epiphany patch/frontend that is currently in dashboard cvs is from
July.  I fixed it up so that it compiles and it sends the url and page
title to dashboard.  Since I am not that familiar with the epiphany code
I did not figure out how to get epiphany to send the content to
dashboard.  Please feel free to fix this up, the code is all there, i'm
sure there is just one line that is incorectly coded.  This patch
apply's to Epiphany-1.1.1 which is the unstable (gtk-2.3) branch.
Anyway, here are the patch and gentoo ebuild stuff:
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/epiphany/epiphany-
dashboard.patch
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/epiphany/epiphany-1.1.1-
r1.ebuild
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/epiphany/digest-epiphany-
1.1.1-r1

P.S. I will be away for about a week, so I am sorry I will not be able
to follow up on this patch for a while.  Happy Holidays.