Re: Git branches etc.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Alexandre <airmind gmail com> wrote:
Just one more thing. You have to change one more line of code to make it work:
Change line 221 (for me), from:
    tags_config.set_choices(self._get_all_tags())
to:
    tags_config.set_choices([(tag, tag) for tag in self._get_all_tags()])

And the Start F-Spot button is disabled because F-Spot does not include a DBus activation service file, which would make make that button just perfect (one line of code!). But now we have to get in a lot more trouble to actually start F-Spot, which I havent implemented yet, but is possible (I'm not sure what is the right way to do it tough).
It seems not including the activation file is a common problem with DBus-enabled applications. That's a real shame, it's a great feature.

I fixed the above problems, and just use gobject.spawn_async to launch the new FSpot instance. I commited the modified FspotModule which has now moved over to the new config system.