Re: Google Contacts and Instant Messaging

I think your idea is better. I'll figure a way to not mess with
everything.
And for evolution, it's the best solution, but, as far as I could see, I
can't see that fixed so soon. I tried the #evolution channel, and they
pointed me to a bug that was open more then 4 years ago, for adding
skype to the list. Well, it's being postponed since , and is marked as
"future" (evolution 2.24 is "ui freeze", and , don't ask me way, but it
seems that adding more itens to that drop down will break the ABI )
So, I think that _not_ synchronizing  what does not exist is the best
solution.