Re: Google Contacts Problem

I was checking on how to import instant messengers information from
googl contacts (on my spare time, sorry for the delay), and I faced an
issue:
Evolution does not recognize X-GTALK in vCard entries.
So, I ask you: Of course , I can change X-GTALK to X-JABBER (actually,
means almost the same), but, should I do that ?