Re: Google Contacts Problem

Sorry for the delay, I was without internet connection (work problems).
I tried your patch and it didn't work.
I made some changes and got it to work better, but it still is not 100%
I had some problems at work this week, so I didn't have much time to
check on that. Problably I'll be able to take a look tonigh and I hope I
can finish that :) .
I'll add you second patch to my changes and let you know :).

Thanks

Regards