Re: Google Contacts Problem

I have another suggestion, and I wanna know what do you think.
I sync my contacts with a folder, and it creates a new file, with all
the contacts. But, it does not have an extension (vcf).
Many applications can recognize that it's a vCard, but some can't (like
my cell phone if I try to send it via bluetooth without adding .vcf to
the file).
So, as it's a vcf file, can't with append an extension to the file
name ?