Re: Google Contacts Problem

2008/9/5 Fabio Rafael da Rosa <fabiorafael rosa gmail com>
I'm running your latest patch, and everything is working.
I get another patch on the list, for the phone numbers, and made some
fixes for that to work properly.
I tested using folder and evolution contacts, and it's working
properly.
I'll try to fix the Instant Messenger piece of code when I have more
time. Please check this patch and make your comments.
It has your previous patches on it. If it's a problem, let me know and I
make another patch
Thanks

This looks good. Can you please change the suffix stuff as I suggested in my last email.

Basically instead of what you are doing at the moment, set the new filename in the converter.

     def contact_to_file(self, contact, **kwargs):
         #get vcard data
         f = Utils.new_tempfile(contact.get_vcard_string())
         f.force_new_file_extension('.vcf')
         return f

Jc2k, can you apply this patch when these changes are made?

John

Regards