Re: LoopBack Feature?

On Fr, 2007-12-07 at 07:54 +0100, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2007 10:33 PM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com> wrote:
> > if i understand correctly, your picture is turned upsite down, and you
> > want to fix that?
> >
> > if so, you could use the "vertical"-effect, which should correct the
> > video then.
> >
> > but i think we could provide a menu entry for switching the picture
> > upsite down/left/right.. jaap, what do you think about that?
> >
> I think we should add an effects menu anyway because in principle
> every functionality should be accesible via the menu.
>
> Having a special menu for faulty cameras raises the following question with me:
> 1) What's the percentage of cameras out in the world that has this
> problem Cristian has
> 2) Why not fix the driver

i think its not just about the driver, but there are(!) some laptops,
which have a camera built in reverse, so even the driver cant do that.

if you have a look at apples photobooth, they even have a menu entry for
that.

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>