Re: LoopBack Feature?

Actualy, cheese im using here already have this effects on effect
buttons... I can switch the camera and it works. My suggestion is about
working on a vloopback-like feature, so the effects of cheese can be
shown on other software, like skype and amsn. For me it would be good
because of the faulty camera driver, but i think many people would like
it just for the fun of showind effects for other people (specialy for M$
users using skype and MSN lol...)