Re: LoopBack Feature?

On Dec 6, 2007 10:33 PM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com> wrote:
> if i understand correctly, your picture is turned upsite down, and you
> want to fix that?
>
> if so, you could use the "vertical"-effect, which should correct the
> video then.
>
> but i think we could provide a menu entry for switching the picture
> upsite down/left/right.. jaap, what do you think about that?

I think we should add an effects menu anyway because in principle
every functionality should be accesible via the menu.

Having a special menu for faulty cameras raises the following question with me:
1) What's the percentage of cameras out in the world that has this
problem Cristian has
2) Why not fix the driver

Jaap