Re: [BuildStream] Logo Revisions

On Thu, 2019-02-07 at 15:47 +0000, Adam Jones via BuildStream-list
wrote:
<snip>

You can see the current status here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/17384799/r
, you may also add further votes at this locations.

Hi all,

So the poll got a few more votes, meaning #7 has been the final pick
from the selection of 10 bst logos.

There has also been some interest in the 'water wheel' Buildstream
logo.

So i have attached these 2 logos to this email, these are the final 2
candidates.

I have started a new straw poll[1] (sorry), once the choice between the
2 has been made, we can then ask the designer to finalise the logo and
send over the source files etc.

If people choose a logo and have any idea on colours/small improvements
we could add to the logo then please reply to this email with them, i
can then ask the designer to make these before he sends over the source
files.

Lets hope we can finally make a choice! If you can't decide, toss a
coin :)

Adam

[1] http://www.strawpoll.me/17389951