Re: [BuildStream] Logo Revisions

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 2:56 PM Adam Jones via BuildStream-list <buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:
See also the original logo he designed which got
denied by Tristan, i personally liked it, let me know what you think?

If you mean the 'water wheel' design that is the first attachment to your email, that one is my favourite by far. It only lacks a capital 'S' :-)

To me, the logos linked in your first email have a really 'retro' feel to them. Any one of them could be the logo on a computer programming book from the 1980s [1]. I don't think that's a look that BuildStream should go for !
Sam

[1]. such as one of these classics: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CamA8m5UYAAXBXL.jpg