[BuildStream] Logo Revisions

Hi all,

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone at the meetup for their
feedback/ideas, you were much more gentle than expected!

I spoke with the designer regarding the BST logo, which people seemed
to prefer, on the longer set of logos.

Attached to this email are the revision of this logo he has sent, I
have numbered each revision to make this easier to respond to.

If you have the time, could please respond with which revision you
prefer (1/2/3 etc). If you do not like any, please provide any
feedback/improvements and we can try to make a further revision.

Once the logo is chosen we can then play with the colour scheme.

Thanks for your time,
--
Adam Jones <adam jones codethink co uk>