Re: [BuildStream] Logo Revisions

On Fri, 2019-02-08 at 10:04 +0000, Laurence Urhegyi via BuildStream-list wrote:
On 2019-02-07 21:28, Sam Thursfield via BuildStream-list wrote:
On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 2:56 PM Adam Jones via BuildStream-list
<buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:

See also the original logo he designed which got
denied by Tristan, i personally liked it, let me know what you
think?

As you know I quite like that one, I prefer it to all the 3ST ones,
certainly.

If you mean the 'water wheel' design that is the first attachment to
your email, that one is my favourite by far. It only lacks a capital
'S' :-)

I agree. It also had a lot of positive feedback at the Gathering last
week.

I like that one as well. If I remember correctly, the main objection
was that it might be similar to some other logos? Not sure which ones,
though.

Cheers,
Jürg