Re: Latest changes, and RHEL5

>>>> I restarted the server, it went fine, and the slave, and it went up,
>>>> and all was well, *BUT* the slave now gets orders, such as
>>>>  2009-05-06 10:34:34+0000 [Broker,client] <SlaveBuilder
>>>>    'hamster-applet-RHEL5' at 15608432>.startBuild
>>>> and doesn't act on them, making it quite useless.
>>>> I didn't find anything up to now, so I welcome any new insight, Iago ?
>>> Not sure what could be happening, but API and I can take a look at it
>>> tomorrow.
>> It is fixed now. The problem is that ModulePath  expects actionName in
>> kwargs with the name of the action  (like 'Coverage' to name the actual
>> step). Missing this was rising an exception which was pretty difficult
>> to
>> catch on the log among all the stuff.
> Looks like the "coverage" step does its work but for some reason the html
> reports are not moved to a proper location or somthing because accessing
> the "coverage" links shows a "Page not found" error... gotta look into
> this too.

Fixed. We needed a symbolic link in the master's buildbot/public_html to
serve the coverage reports generated by the slave though the master's


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]