Re: Communicate with Brasero through D-Bus ?

Le lundi 17 mai 2010 à 10:06 +0200, ZedTuX a écrit :
> http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Board?content=108821
>
> I'm writing this application, using D-Bus. I already have implemented what
> I name 'module' for Rhythmbox and Exaile, and I'm looking to do the same
> for Brasero.

Maybe I’m missing something here, but wouldn’t it be more generic to
program such dock the other way? The board could expose a D-Bus
interface, and plugins for each program would connect to it. All the
difficulty, of course, if to have an interface that is generic enough
and not too complex.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :