Re: brasero and blu-ray

Luis Medinas <lmedinas gnome org> wrote:

> > Well, cdrtools-3.0 will be out before the end of this month.
> > I expect that this will encourage many distros to update to a newer version
> > and promote BluRay support to the end users.
> >

> Hi Jörg, any license changes ? If it still remains the same i doubt any
> distro will pick it :(

I cannot help with distros that prefer to distribute illegal software.

Cdrtools will stay legal - sorry.

I encourage you however to ask the distributors on why they prefer an illegal
solution and to encourage the distributors to come back to a legal path.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)