Re: Communicate with Brasero through D-Bus ?

Hi,

Le dimanche 16 mai 2010 à 19:35 +0200, ZedTuX a écrit :
I'm currently developing an D-Bus base application. I want to implement a
Brasero module to show informations like when it is burning, percentage etc
But it seems that the D-Bus Interface has not this kind of methods.
If these methods exist, have you a documentation about them ?
The only D-Bus interface is provided by libunique but there is nothing else of that kind.

Otherwise, did you plan to implement them in the future release ? (Like
Rhythmbox D-Bus interface)
We are open for tracks for developpement. As far as I see your requirements are quite low and that seems doable in the remaining time of the development phase.

What are you exact requirements?

Btw, are you the GSoc student working on the project of offering a unique interface for all ongoing tasks in progress?

Philippe Rouquier