Re: Using growisofs without genisoimage?

Hi,

Le mardi 19 janvier 2010 à 10:10 +0100, Joerg Schilling a écrit :
I am not sure in what relation you are to brasero....

If brasero would be changed to no longer support mkisofs, this would make
brasero unusable.
I don't think that is the point here, Joerg, we are not discussing removing mkisofs, cdrecord, cdda2wav from brasero tree, I would be dead against it as it indeed provides functionalities to be found nowhere else at that point and functionalities that are needed in some cases and for some OSes.

It is more about what (and how) Josselin wants to see packaged in his distro (Debian if I'm not wrong).

Philippe