Re: Many bugs in latest version

On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 01:48 +0200, Maxim Levitsky wrote:

> You know, unlike you I don't like flamewars, and especially flamebaits
> like this.
>
> Thus, I apologize in advance for the fact that feeding the trolls, isn't
> my hobby.
>
> Best regards,
> Maxim Levitsky

Would be nice to keep this stuff absent from this list as it takes time
away from my busy schedule.

Mr. Schilling merrily mentioned people have stolen his code, etc etc.

Complaining & whining and banning people from mailing lists because
people state a fact won't solve anything.

I respect the fact Mr. Schilling has long been developing cdrtools and
has in depth knowledge and is also interested in Brasero.  He's just
trying to protect his hard work.

Granted, license changes do make people antsy.

Let's drop this and continue on. Besides, cdrkit hasn't been actively
developed on for a year or so now.

(It's more progressive to find an agreeable solution rather then argue
about nothing!)

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org