Re: Many bugs in latest version

Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky gmail com> wrote:

> > wodim is known for schreddering DVD DL media because it never retrieves media
> > information and thus does not know about the medium.
>
> Well, I don't want to start a flamewar, but I prefer the libburnio
> toolkit, and none of above bugs change their status when I use these.
> And these libraries have wonderful maintainer too.

Do you mean the maintainer who claims that his product does not contain
code from cdrtools although it does?

> Nope, the program I really prefer is xoriso.
> Your iso filesystem implementation still doesn't do _the_ thing I need.
> I need to be able to fully edit disks by adding sessions, not just add
> files...

So you just need to read the mkisofs documentation in order to understand where
your mistake in understanding multi-session is...

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)