Re: libburn as a default backend?

Philippe Rouquier schrieb:
Once those two things (CD TEXT for libburn and UDF support for libisofs) are added I don't see any other case where libburn/libisofs could not and won't be used.

I am really looking forward to a GNOME desktop without the requirement to install (a clone of) cdrecord! \o/

And true, read cd functionality would be nice although brasero has already some built in. (Second gunshot noise)

Sorry for the silly question, but why should Brasero want to *read* cd? Integrity checks?

--
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath

Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
D-44780 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax:     +49 (0)234 / 32-14227
E-Mail:  greffrath leat ruhr-uni-bochum de