libburn as a default backend?

Dear Brasero devs,

sorry if this has been discussed in detail before, but I could not find any more useful information about this topic.

Are there plans to make libburn the default backend for Brasero? If yes, please tell me when this is expected and what is still missing. This would make a great new feature for GNOME 3.0, wouldn't it? ;)

Cheers,
Fabian

--
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath

Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
D-44780 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax:     +49 (0)234 / 32-14227
E-Mail:  greffrath leat ruhr-uni-bochum de