Re: [Banshee-List] Import Media By Date Added (Most Recently)

Depending on how your tracks are arranged (i.e. if they're in nested
"music/artist/album/" folders or just "music/artist-album") then you
/might/ be able to do it manually.

Best case for now: Media > Import Media…, go to your music folder, order
by Modified date (click the column header in the dialog), click first
folder, hold Shift and click last folder, then click Import. It *might*
take the order as you clicked them and read through the list that way.

Less useful: As above, but use the Modified date to do it one-by-one.
You're the one importing one at a time, but ordering the dialog would help.

Unfortunately, Banshee doesn't seem to have an "add" function available
from the command-line (as far as the "--help-all" listing tells me). If
it did then you could have scripted it.